We daily converse with many people around us…either face to face or through e-mails, text messages, video calls etc.
There are many situations where we express our gratitude to them. So here are 10 different ways of saying “Thank you”or expressing our gratitude which will look more presentable and impressive.
- Thanks a lot—If someone makes a tea for you…. oh! thanks a lot for making a cup of tea for me.
- It’s very kind of you. –It’s very kind of you for taking care of my grandma.
- I’m so grateful— I’m so gratefulfor all you’ve done for me.
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart—–When you are extremely grateful to somebody. You helped me in completing my project, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- Eternally grateful–I am eternally grateful for everything you’ve taught me.
- Thanks a million. -Thanks a million for making my day special.
- This means a lot to me– to tell them how much you value their support.
Thanks for this beautiful cake, this means a lot to me.
- I really appreciate. – Thank you I really appreciate your help.
- Many thanks– Many thanks for giving me this wonderful opportunity.
- It was very thoughtful of you– Thanks for the sweater, that was very thoughtful of you.
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)